||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Teleport destination with height and gravity
A teleport destination, or derived actor, is where actors are moved by the Teleport line specials. This destination can be given a height (Z) value but is subject to gravity and will fall if the sector it is in is lowered or ascend if it is raised. It is recommended to use this one rather than TeleportDest for TeleportGroup specials
ACTOR TeleportDest3 : TeleportDest2