||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||62, 61, 62
||Puzzle Item ID
Classes: Actor → Templar
Templars are Strife enemies. Like Acolytes, they do not attack unless the alarm is active, and you can talk to them while they are idle. They attack by firing a Mauler blast, however this is weaker than the player's weapon. Despite their Mauler being most effective at close ranges, they have a mêlée attack.
Tag "$TAG_TEMPLAR" // "TEMPLAR"
HitObituary "$OB_TEMPLARHIT" // "%o was clawed by a Templar."
Obituary "$OB_TEMPLAR" // "%o was vaporized by a Templar."
action native A_TemplarAttack();
PGRD A 5 A_Look2
PGRD B 10
PGRD C 10
PGRD B 10 A_Wander
PGRD AABBCCDD 3 A_Chase
PGRD E 8 A_FaceTarget
PGRD F 8 A_CustomMeleeAttack(random[ReaverMelee](1, 8)*3, "reaver/blade")
PGRD G 8 Bright A_FaceTarget
PGRD H 8 Bright A_TemplarAttack
PGRD A 2
PGRD A 2 A_Pain
PGRD I 4 A_TossGib
PGRD J 4 A_Scream
PGRD K 4 A_TossGib
PGRD L 4 A_NoBlocking
PGRD MN 4
PGRD O 4 A_TossGib
PGRD "PQRSTUVWXYZ[" 4
PGRD "\" -1