||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
WeaponHolder is an internal class that is used to track information about weapon pieces the player has picked up until the full weapon can be assembled. It should not be inherited from in DECORATE definitions.
ACTOR WeaponHolder : Inventory native