The health can correspond to the following things:
The following things are also relevant:
- HealthBonus allows to increase health past the normal maximum bonus up to their MaxAmount property.
- Player.MaxHealth corresponds to the normal maximum health that a player class can have without using bonus items.
- GibHealth and WoundHealth thresholds.
- UpgradeStamina can be used to increase a player's normal maximum health.
- The "DEH health settings like Doom2.exe" option allows to change from the Boom behavior to the "vanilla Doom" behavior for DeHackEd patches that change the maximum player health.
- The A_ClassBossHealth DECORATE function allows to increase monster health when playing in cooperative mode.
- The specials HealThing, DamageThing and Thing_Damage can be used to change a player or monster's health.
- The "MonsterHealth" and "FriendlyHealth" properties in skill definitions can be used to scale monster health.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.