Jump to navigation Jump to search
282:Line_SetAutomapStyle (lineid, style)
- lineid: The id of the line of which to set the forced-style.
- style: The kind of line the line should mimic.
Forces a line to be displayed as if it had specific criteria in the automap.
The styles to set are as follows:
- AMLS_Default (0): Automap style is based on line properties (default).
- AMLS_OneSided (1): One-sided wall.
- AMLS_TwoSided (2): Two-sided wall.
- AMLS_FloorDiff (3): Floor levels of front and back sectors are different.
- AMLS_CeilingDiff (4): Ceiling levels of front and back sectors are different.
- AMLS_ExtraFloor (5): 3D floor border.
- AMLS_Special (6): Wall with special non-door action.
- AMLS_Secret (7): Secret door.
- AMLS_NotSeen (8): Wall not seen yet.
- AMLS_Locked (9): Locked door.
- AMLS_IntraTeleport (10): Intra-level teleporter.
- AMLS_InterTeleport (11): Inter-level or game-ending teleporter.
- AMLS_UnexploredSecret (12): Unexplored secret wall.
- AMLS_Portal (13): Portal line.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|