(Redirected from Sector SetCeilingScale2)Jump to navigation Jump to search
188:Sector_SetCeilingScale (tag, u-int, u-frac, v-int, v-frac)
170:Sector_SetCeilingScale2 (tag, u-fixed, v-fixed)
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- u-int: Integral part of the horizontal scalar
- u-frac: Fractional part of the horizontal scalar
- v-int: Integral part of the vertical scalar
- v-frac: Fractional part of the vertical scalar
- u-fixed: horizontal scaling factor as fixed point value
- v-fixed: vertical scaling factor as fixed point value
Scales the ceiling texture in the specified sector horizontally (x) and/or vertically (y). The formula for calculating a scaling value with the specials is the same as Sector_SetCeilingPanning and Sector_SetFloorPanning.
Sector_SetCeilingScale2 allows to specify the scaling factor directly as fixed point value. As a result, it cannot be used on a line; only in a script.
If you are using UDMF and do not intend to modify the ceiling's scale later on, you can directly set this in fixed point under the sector's custom tab.