Jump to navigation Jump to search
void SetSectorDamage (int tag, int amount [, string damagetype [, int interval [, int leaky]]])
Sets a sector's damage properties. This is a variant of the Sector_SetDamage special that can take actual damage types as a parameter. Damage settings from regular Doom sector types or UDMF map settings will be overridden by this.
- tag: Tag of the affected sector.
- amount: Amount of damage to apply.
- damagetype: Damage type to inflict. Default is "None".
- interval: Time between two inflictions of damage in tics. Default is 32.
- leaky: Probability of a radiation suit "leaking" damage. A value of 0 means it does not leak while a value of 256 means that the suit has no effect at all. Doom's 20% damage sector type uses a value of 5. Default is 0.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please add them. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|