bool A_FaceMovementDirection [(float offset [, float anglelimit [, float pitchlimit [, int flags [, int ptr]]]])]
Faces the calling actor's ptr to the direction of movement speed, offsetting the angle of the actor by offset after limiting the turning by anglelimit and pitchlimit, if specified.
- offset - Offsets the actor's angle by this amount, which is applied after the anglelimit. Default is 0.
- anglelimit - Specifies the maximum angle the actor can turn in degrees. Default is 0.
- pitchlimit - Specifies the maximum pitch the actor can change in degrees. Default is 0.
- flags - Flags can be combined with the | separator.
- FMDF_NOPITCH - Disables pitch adjusting.
- FMDF_NOANGLE - Disables angle adjusting.
- FMDF_INTERPOLATE - Interpolates the adjustments of pitch and/or angle.
- ptr - The actor pointer to modify. Defaults to AAPTR_DEFAULT (self). Cannot be NULL.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|