Jump to navigation Jump to search
5:Polyobj_ExplicitLine (po, order, mirror, sound, lineid)
|Warning: This special is not fully supported by the UDMF map format. Certain parameters, noted below, have been made obsolete by the ability to directly specify properties within the linedef structure. These parameters should be set to 0 when using the UDMF format.|
Explicitly includes a line as part of a polyobject.
- po: polyobj that is being defined
- order: rendering order of this line
- mirror: polyobj that will mirror the moves of this one
- sound: door sound sequence to play when this polyobj moves
- lineid: also sets this line's id if non-zero. Obsolete in UDMF.