219:Sector_SetFriction (tag, amount)
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- amount: Amount of friction
Sets a sector's friction. If amount is 0, then the amount of friction is determined by the line's length (just like BOOM's 223 linedef).
If Sector_SetFriction is used on a linedef, it is initialized during initialization of the map.
You can use it in a script to alter the friction in a sector, valid values are from 1 to 255:
- A value of 100 results in normal friction.
- Decreasing the value from 100 results in increased friction (~ sludgy).
- Increasing the value from 100 results in decreased friction (~ icy).
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|
Conversions from linedef types
The following Doom map format types can be converted as Sector_SetFriction:
|223:Set Friction to Length||Sector_SetFriction (tag, 0)|