||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A fireball thrown by one of the iron lich's attacks. The lich actually spits six of them at once, and the native action A_LichFireGrow makes five of them rise gradually to form a column.
action native A_LichFireGrow();
FX06 ABC 4 Bright A_LichFireGrow
FX06 ABC 5 Bright
FX06 DEFG 5 Bright