||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Player speed trail
The trail of after-images left by a player using the boots of speed or equivalent power. They gradually fade out in seven tics, becoming more and more translucent every tic, and are destroyed at the eighth tic. The actor can only be seen in chasecam, by other players and cameras but never by creator's point of view.
ACTOR PlayerSpeedTrail native
Alpha 0.6 // This value is decreased by 0.075 every tic, and the actor destroyed after it reaches 0.075 or below.