||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
The Front's power coupling they use to power a jamming circuit to hide their base. Governor Mourel wants you to destroy it when you choose a 'messy' chore, but he tells you it's the Order's coupling, lying.
You can either destroy the coupling (receiving a broken power coupling) and having to kill the Scanning Crew or ignoring it and finding another broken coupling and giving that to the Governor without having to kill anyone.
ACTOR PowerCoupling native
COUP AB 5