||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Time freeze power
Classes: Actor → Inventory → Powerup → PowerTimeFreezer
Freezes every non-player-controlled actor that does not have the NOTIMEFREEZE flag set. Same effect as the freeze console command. Like all other Powerup items of this class are never used directly. Instead you have to create a new item that inherits from PowerupGiver to give it to the player.
Since there is no standard powerup giver for this powerup, here is an example of a possible implementation.
Actor TimeFreezer : PowerupGiver 15051
Inventory.Pickupmessage "Time Freezer!"
MEGA ABCD 4 bright
ACTOR PowerTimeFreezer : Powerup native