||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The projectile fired from a player's rocket launcher or a cyberdemon. The second-most powerful projectile in Doom.
||Note: The ZScript definition below is for reference and may be different in the current version of GZDoom.The most up-to-date version of this code can be found here.
class Rocket : Actor
MISL A 1 Bright;
MISL B 8 Bright A_Explode;
MISL C 6 Bright;
MISL D 4 Bright;
MISL BC 10 Bright;
MISL D 10 A_BrainExplode;
||Note: This is legacy code, kept here for reference only. DECORATE is still supported but no longer used by GZDoom. GZDoom internally uses the ZScript definition above.
Obituary "$OB_MPROCKET" // "%o rode %k's rocket."
MISL A 1 Bright
MISL B 8 Bright A_Explode
MISL C 6 Bright
MISL D 4 Bright