||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||129, 125, 128
||Puzzle Item ID
Classes: Classes: Inventory→Armor→BasicArmorPickup→MetalArmor
The Strife metal armor. It uses the same editor and spawn number as Doom's combat armor, which is why it uses the same identifier as well. In Strife1.wad, the sprite is actually named ARM1A0 and is renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
ACTOR MetalArmor : BasicArmorPickup
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_METALARMOR" // "You picked up the Metal Armor."
Tag "$TAG_METALARMOR" // "Metal Armor"
ARM3 A -1