||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
The creator of the AI controlling the Acolytes, and holder of the first Sigil piece. He uses Sigil 1 attacks.
DamageFactor "Fire", 0.5
Obituary "$OB_PROGRAMMER" // "%o was deleted by the Programmer."
action native A_ProgrammerMelee();
action native A_SpawnProgrammerBase();
action native A_ProgrammerDeath();
action native A_SpotLightning();
PRGR A 5 A_Look
PRGR A 1 A_SentinelBob
PRGR A 160 A_SentinelBob
PRGR BCD 5 A_SentinelBob
PRGR EF 2 A_SentinelBob
PRGR EF 3 A_Chase
PRGR E 2 A_SentinelBob
PRGR F 3 A_SentinelBob
PRGR E 3 A_FaceTarget
PRGR F 4 A_ProgrammerMelee
PRGR G 5 A_FaceTarget
PRGR H 5 A_SentinelBob
PRGR I 5 Bright A_FaceTarget
PRGR J 5 Bright A_SpotLightning
PRGR K 5 A_Pain
PRGR L 5 A_SentinelBob
PRGR L 7 Bright A_TossGib
PRGR M 7 Bright A_Scream
PRGR N 7 Bright A_TossGib
PRGR O 7 Bright A_NoBlocking
PRGR P 7 Bright A_TossGib
PRGR Q 7 Bright A_SpawnProgrammerBase
PRGR R 7 Bright
PRGR S 6 Bright
PRGR TUVW 5 Bright
PRGR X 32 Bright
PRGR X -1 Bright A_ProgrammerDeath