|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Firemace spawn point
| Actor type
|| Map spot
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
Heretic's firemace is not supposed to be placed directly on a map. Instead, it has a 75% chance of appearing at one of the firemace spawn points placed on a map. In deathmatch, the firemace will always appear, but there will still be only one on the map. When weapons respawn, the firemace will reappear at a new spawn point.
This odd behavior is probably explained by the firemace's power when used with the tome of power, as its powered-up projectiles provoke instant death in any non-boss enemy.
ACTOR MaceSpawner : SpecialSpot 2002
TNT1 A 1
TNT1 A -1 A_SpawnSingleItem("Mace", 64, 64, 0)