|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
| Conversation ID
|| 164, 160, 163
|| Puzzle Item ID
Strife's map. Reveals all the unexplored areas with gray lines. In Strife1.wad, the sprites are actually named PMAP* and are renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
ACTOR StrifeMap : MapRevealer 2026
ConversationID 164, 160, 163
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_STRIFEMAP" // "You picked up the map."
SMAP AB 6 Bright