||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Dark servant artifact
A small statuette of a Maulotaur. When used, it throws a SummoningDoll, set its target and tracer fields to the user, and gives the doll an initial vertical velocity of 5. Since summoning dolls do not have the NOGRAVITY flag, they eventually fall to the floor, if they do not hit a wall or obstacle first, and then will summon a dark servant if possible, or turn back into an artifact otherwise.
ACTOR ArtiDarkServant : Inventory native
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ARTISUMMON" // "DARK SERVANT"
SUMN A 350