||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The powered-up beak is a more damaging version of the standart chicken beak, however, unlike other powered-up weapons, it is not obtained through the use of a Tome of Power, as using this artifact while morphed into a chicken puts an end to the transformation. Instead, a morphed player must kill another player with the normal beak and the powered-up version of the chicken weapon is automatically earned.
ACTOR BeakPowered : Beak
action native A_BeakAttackPL2();
BEAK A 12 A_BeakAttackPL2