||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||192, 186, 190
||Puzzle Item ID
Strife's equivalent of the Rocket Launcher.
ACTOR MiniMissileLauncher : StrifeWeapon
Tag "$TAG_MMLAUNCHER" // "Mini Missile Launcher"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_MMLAUNCHER" // "You picked up the mini missile launcher."
action native A_FireMiniMissile();
MMSL A -1
MMIS A 1 A_WeaponReady
MMIS A 1 A_Lower
MMIS A 1 A_Raise
MMIS A 4 A_FireMiniMissile
MMIS B 4 A_Light1
MMIS C 5 Bright
MMIS D 2 Bright A_Light2
MMIS E 2 Bright
MMIS F 2 Bright A_Light0
MMIS F 0 A_ReFire