||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The soul sphere is a blue orb with a humanoid face inside. When picked up, it grants the player a mighty 100 point health boost. Unlike the medikit and the stimpack, the soul sphere's health boost can go above the 100 health point limit, up to 200 points. A related, yet less powerful, item with a similar effect is the health bonus.
ACTOR Soulsphere : Health
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTSUPER" // "Supercharge!"
SOUL ABCDCB 6 Bright