||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||193, 187, 191
||Puzzle Item ID
This is one of the two types of Mauler in the game Strife, it fires several hitscan shots which disintegrate foes.
In Strife1.wad, the sprites are actually named BLST* and are renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
ACTOR Mauler : StrifeWeapon
Tag "$TAG_MAULER1" // "Mauler"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_MAULER" // "You picked up the mauler."
Obituary "$OB_MPMAULER1" // "%o was zapped by %k."
action native A_FireMauler1();
MAUL FGHA 6 A_WeaponReady
MAUL A 1 A_Lower
MAUL A 1 A_Raise
BLSF A 5 Bright A_FireMauler1 // see MaulerPuff
MAUL B 3 Bright A_Light1
MAUL C 2 A_Light2
MAUL DE 2
MAUL A 7 A_Light0
MAUL H 7
MAUL G 7 A_CheckReload
TRPD A -1