||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||194, 188, 192
||Puzzle Item ID
Your first proper weapon in Strife, the crossbow has two modes. This is the first mode, in which it fires electric bolts. This does more damage to mechanical targets.
ACTOR StrifeCrossbow : StrifeWeapon
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_STRIFECROSSBOW" // "You picked up the crossbow"
Tag "$TAG_STRIFECROSSBOW1" // "Crossbow"
action native A_ClearFlash ();
action native A_ShowElectricFlash ();
action native A_FireArrow (class<Actor> proj);
CBOW A -1
XBOW A 0 A_ShowElectricFlash
XBOW A 1 A_WeaponReady
XBOW A 1 A_Lower
XBOW A 1 A_Raise
XBOW A 3 A_ClearFlash
XBOW B 6 A_FireArrow("ElectricBolt")
XBOW C 4
XBOW D 6
XBOW E 3
XBOW F 5
XBOW G 0 A_ShowElectricFlash
XBOW G 5 A_CheckReload
XBOW KLM 5