||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The crossbow's second mode, this fires poisoned bolts. These are about as useful as a scrunched up ball of paper against mechanical opponents, but are fatal (and stealthy!) to humans and humanoids.
ACTOR StrifeCrossbow2 : StrifeCrossbow
Tag "$TAG_STRIFECROSSBOW2" // "Crossbow"
XBOW H 1 A_WeaponReady
XBOW H 1 A_Lower
XBOW H 1 A_Raise
XBOW H 3
XBOW B 6 A_FireArrow("PoisonBolt")
XBOW C 4
XBOW D 6
XBOW E 3
XBOW I 5
XBOW J 5 A_CheckReload