||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Dual grenade launcher
||195, 189, 193
||Puzzle Item ID
A double barreled grenade launcher, with two modes of fire. This mode fires Explosive Grenades, which do exactly that after three or four bounces.
ACTOR StrifeGrenadeLauncher : StrifeWeapon
Tag "$TAG_GLAUNCHER1" // "Grenade Launcher"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_GLAUNCHER" // "You picked up the Grenade launcher."
action native A_FireGrenade(class<Actor> grenadetype, float angleofs, state flash);
GRND A -1
GREN A 1 A_WeaponReady
GREN A 1 A_Lower
GREN A 1 A_Raise
GREN A 5 A_FireGrenade("HEGrenade", -90, "Flash")
GREN B 10
GREN A 5 A_FireGrenade("HEGrenade", 90, "Flash2")
GREN C 10
GREN A 0 A_ReFire
GREF A 5 Bright A_Light1
GREF B 5 Bright A_Light2